Our Approach - How Your kitchen Will Be Created
A Kitchen needs to be both functional and practical while also reflecting the personality and lifestyle of those who use it. Every client we meet brings to us a whole new challenge as no person, taste, space or house is ever the same. We therefore ensure that your kitchen, is individually created with you at the centre of the design.
At O\'Connors Kitchens we believe in building a close relationship with our customers and aim to provide you with service that is second to none. With an emphasis on getting an understanding of our clients tastes, styles and wish list essentials, this helps us to get an appreciation of how you visualise your ideal kitchen and how it will work for the whole family.
With a vast array of designs and styles to choose from in today’s market, our newly design showroom is designed to provide you with additional inspiration, while also encouraging you to interact with the cabinetry and appliances giving you a feel for how they will work within your home. We are passionate about what we do and our in-house design team will work together with you to realise your ideas.
Mixing the diverse range of kitchens on display along with our portfolio of recently completed projects we are confident that together your dream kitchen will be created.
From concept to completion:
All projects are design and fitted within an agreed time scale.
- One to one consultation
- Presentation of CAD drawings of the initial design concept, allows you to clearly visualise how your kitchen will look prior to placing an order.
- Site visit and follow up meeting to finalise designs
- An arranged appointment for you to meet our finishing artist to discussed your preferred colour schemes
- Production of kitchen, at our workshop in Co louth
- Finishing and installation, by our qualified tradesmen